Цена в App Store: Бесплатно
Цена в Play Market: Бесплатно
Since February 9th 2018 we are introducing another plus for our users.
Now you can use the "Silent Night" tariff from 23 a.m. in the evening till 7 a.m. every day.
According to this tariff, the "Waiting" service is provided for free from 23 hours to 7 hours.
If you don`t know what the "Waiting" mode is, click on the link and read our publication about it.
Silent night in Per-minute tariff: per minute.
If you using the per-minute mode, then when you go to the "Waiting" mode, your GetmanCar is closed, but you are charged 0,99 UAH. for each minute of waiting (1.29 UAH in tariffs with 0 deductible).
Now, if you switched to the "Waiting" mode after 23 p.m. till 7 a.m. this mode is used for FREE, 0 UAH. per minute.
Silent night in tariffs: hourly, daily and daily light.
In these tariffs, the "Waiting" mode will be provided FOR FREE, as soon as your subscription ends and from 23 to 7 hours. In the remaining period of time, charging will take place according to a standard procedure.
Why do you need the "Waiting" mode at night or FREE?
This tariff is useful:
1. You came home from work and don`t want the car taken away, you definitely need to go to work or on business by car.
2. You are behind the ZONE start / end of the carsharing, but in the zone of use. For example - Brovary, you live here. You arrived in Brovary in the evening, then switched on the "Waiting" mode (it is FREE from 23 to 7), the car was closed, despite the fact that this is a zone only for use. In the morning, you can start the carsharing at a per-minute rate, taking the car out of the “Waiting” mode.
Questions and answers
1. What will happen if I ordered an hourly rate from 22-30 to 23-30, and at 23-10 swiched the car to the "Waiting" mode
In this case, up to 23-30 you will have the Hourly tariff (“Waiting” mode is for free), and from 23-30 till 7 am the "Waiting" will start at the minute tariff "Quiet Night", for free too until 7am.
2. What happens if I don`t use the car after 7 a.m.
If you didn`t start using the car after 7 o'clock in the morning, you will be charged with the "Waiting" tariff, according to the per minute tariff (0.99 UAH / minute in standard packages and 1.29 UAH minute in all-inclusive packages)
3. How will the tariffing take place after 7 a.m.
If you do not have an active subscription, then you will be switched to the per-minute "waiting" tariff.
4. I came home at 22 o'clock, but I want the car to be with me, I will leave the house at 8 o'clock in the morning, how the tariffing will take place.
Before 22 - at the tariff you used. From 22 to 23, if you put the car in “Waiting” mode, then at 0.99 UAH. (1.29 UAH in packages all included), from 23 to 7 am - FREE, from 7 to 8 am again at 0.99 UAH. (1.29 UAH in packages all included). After 8 am - according to the tariff that you will choose.
5. I came to Brovary, put the car in "Waiting" mode, in the morning I want to choose Hourly tariff, but I can`t. Why?
After your subscription will finished, you are automatically transferred to the Per-minute tariff. You can switched the tariff at the beginning of the rent on the Hourly or Daily. To do this, you must finish the previous rent. Since you are outside the start / end of the rent area, you can`t finish the rent, so you need to go to the start / end zone at the Per Minute tariff, and then finish the rent and start over at the Hourly tariff.
6. If I chose the Daily tariff, how can I get a FREE "Waiting"
If your current Daily Subscription is valid, the "Waiting" mode is included in it. You can use for free only after the “Daily” tariff.